What makes Pintail different?
This pintail longboard nods to mid-century surfer ambitions with a classic surfboard-inspired look and feel. Its shape prevents the wheels from rubbing the deck (“wheelbite”), so you can slice corners with precision, balance, and speed.
Designed for the smoothest ride
Zed Pintail’s durable wheels will soak up road bumps, while reactive, smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision bearings offer full movement and control over your board.
Vintage hues and cues
1960s surf culture and days spent on the beach inspired our entire longboard line. Vintage hues, retro cues, and a whole lot of style.
- 41" x 9.5" artisan bamboo longboard
- Rugged 7-inch aluminum trucks - Reverse Kingpin w/ ABEC-7 Bearing
- Deck: 8 multi-ply with Bamboo deck
- Heat Transferred Logo/Graphics on Bottom
- Griptape: 80AB, Black, with logo
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS